Pioneer LED Low Beam High Beam with CE Rhos ECE 10R Approval
Brilliant & Cool White
Motoeye car headlight bulbs (+400%) are utterly superb and an excellent upgrade from OE bulbs with a vastly higher lamp life(up to 5,000hours)
Superior Advantages Than Traditional Halogen Bulb
- The head of the bulb adopts unique vacuum-making process for a more stable performance and durability.
- 6500K Color Temperature, equivalent to midday natural light, no visual fatigue 7200 true lumen, 400% brighter than halogen
- 1/20 energy consumption
- Led headlights have zero warm Up time like you see on new Mercedes, BMW etc.
Integrated Design, Easier Installation
Advanced Germany LED board design syncs with the Driver won’t cause damage to LED chips, the plug and play connector makes it available to be installed within 15 minutes ( no extra wire in need). With anti-interference technology, motoeye LED Headlight has no signal crossover with FM radio.
7200 True Lumen, No Afraid of Comparison
Exclusive Arc-Beam lens technology – Crafted around the powerful PHILIPS Lumileds to provide the only LED headlight with the PROPER beam patterns. No dark spots, no short beams, no scattered light
The red copper heat sink -45% higher heat reduction than fans, which keeps the headlights at a temperature less than 80℃, it will reduce the light wane to keep the brightness.
IP 68 waterproof rate, no problem under all weather condition.
Motoeye LED Headlight Kit w/ Clear Arc-Beam Bulbs - 30w 6500K Cool White Philips Lumileds
Over 5 years in the making, the Motoeye car led headlights bulbs outshine the rest by focusing on what’s important, a superior beam pattern.
Brighter isn’t always Better. Without the proper beam pattern, LED light can shine all over the place, resulting in a scattered light that is unfocused, spotty, and blurry. That’s why Motoeye keep it cool:
- Uses Philips Lumileds and Arc-Beam technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern.
- 400% brighter than standard OE halogen light bulb, 15% brighter than 35w hid xenon headlight
- Long life lasting up to 50,000hrs
30W per lamp
3600LM per lamp
aluminum & red copper
> 30000 hrs
Low/dipped beam,full/high beam,fog lights
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8/9/11, 9004, 9005/HB3, 9006/HB4, 9007, 5202
How to install motoeye R4 led headlight
- if you are not sure which model is compatible with your car, you can search on internet: Phillips Automotive Bulb Look-up
- you can also go to YOUTUBE to search for the installation video of your car model, for example: 2010 chevrolet Cruze headlight replacement.
Q1: Why my bulbs flicker/not work/dashboard display fault light?
- On the one hand, the LED headlights are the energy-saving lamp, its working current and signals are weaker than the halogen lamps.
- On the other hand, the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) of some cars ask for higher light signals. When the light signal is weak, the headlight will wrongly be detected malfunctioning and the current will be cut off. Thereby the LED light flashes, does not work, or the dashboard display fault light. Please do not worry, install the decoder together can avoid these problems
Q2: My car doesn’t need to install decoder, why is it still not light up?
- The power line has positive and negative poles, please ensure the power plug is properly connected.
Q3: Why the beam pattern is not clear / not concentrated?
- Please drive your car to a place with a big clean wall (like the underground parking garage), then turn on your headlights and rotate to adjust until seeing a clear/evenly distributed light pattern on the wall.